These intense vitamin A serums are part of an Environ step-up system.
The advanced formulas may assist to improve the overall appearance of skin.
Only to be used by consumers whose skin is already comfortable with Retinol 2.
Suitable for sun damaged and acne-prone skin types, as well as uneven skin tone and uneven texture.
- Assists in improving the appearance of uneven skin tone.
- Helps to refine the skin texture, giving the skin a firmer and smoother appearance.
- Assists in reducing and improving the appearance of premature ageing and fine lines.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse + tone.
- Start with a drop to your Environ vitamin A moisturiser each evening.
- Slowly increase amount until Retinol can be used on its own comfortably. OR apply Retinol to face+neck then follow with Environ vitamin A moisturiser.
Note: The skin may feel uncomfortable when first using Retinol 3 and this transient irritation of the skin may reoccur during each step-up in the Intensive Retinol regime. If an irritation (dry skin with a rash) should develop we recommend that the frequency of application be reduced from every day to alternative or even every third or fourth day until the skin becomes comfortable.
CAUTION: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. If you are pregnant or breast feeding, please check with your physician before using any products containing retinol, salicylic acid or hydroquinone.This product does not contain a sunscreen. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product.
- Vitamin A (Retinol, Retinyl acetate, Retinyl palmitate): Normalizes all cellular and skin functions.
Colostrum: Regenerates the skin, slows skin aging, strengthens immunity.
- Vitamin C (Magnesium Ascorbyl phosphate): powerful antioxidant, stimulates the production of Collagen and Elastin, strengthens the capillaries, lightens the pigment.