BODY ROLL CIT 0.1MM
BODY DERMA ROLLER
A meticulously crafted hand-held rolling instrument with a smooth action roller head embedded with durable stainless steel micro-needles that protrude 0.1 mm is specifically designed for use on your body.
Together with topical Environ products, this instrument helps to:
- Enhance the effectiveness of the ingredients in topical Environ products
- Restore skin tightness in the early stages of ageing
- Speed up the reduction of uneven skin tone and texture
- Reduce the appearance of sun damaged skin, fine lines and scars.
How to use:
1. Your skin needs to be well prepared with mild levels of vitamin A for a minimum of 3 weeks before you start needling.
2. Start by using it twice a week and slowly increase to daily use.
3. Cleanse the skin before needling and then divide your target areas into sections and roll each section vertically, obliquely and horizontally with the roller for 3-5 minutes, using mild but firm pressure.
4. Follow with your recommended Environ body products.
5. Rinse the roller with warm water before and after use, and cleanse once a week with rubbing alcohol.
Please note: This instrument is designed to be used by one perosn only. Handle with care and do not drop as the needles can be damaged. Keep away from children.