PROBLEM: SUN DAMAGE
It’s harmful UV rays are responsible for skin concerns ranging from pigmentation and textural problems to loss of elasticity and wrinkles.
Sun Damage is most noticeable in the form of:
- Brown spots/Sun Spotscaused by increase of melanin production.
- Large Poresare made more visible as skin’s elasticity decreases.
- Fine Lines & Wrinklesdevelop as the skins collagen reduction slows.
- Lack of Firmness/Sagging Skinis a direct result in loss of collagen accelerated by the sun.
- Loss of Volumeresults from the skins loss of collagen and elasticity.
- Rough or “leathery” Skin Texturecan become prominent in skin that is overly exposed to the sun.
- Uneven Skin Tonecan be caused by increased melanin which creates hyperpigmentation in the form of brown and red imperfections.