It assists in hydrating the skin and minimizing the appearance of fine lines, helping skin to look younger for longer. At the same time, it helps to improve sun damaged skin cells and enhances the skin’s natural sun protectors, giving skin a radiant glow.
- Contains a synthetic combination of five natural amino acids which have the advantage of not inducing skin irritations or reactions.
- Helps rehydrate the skin and assists in the improvement of sun damaged cells.
- Helps “plump up” the skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Helps reduce the degree of existing facial wrinkles and has been demonstrated to be effective against their development.
- Vitamin A assists in creating the appearance of smoother and hydrated skin, leaving the skin with a healthy looking glow.
- May improve the appearance of fine lines.
- Contains Tocopheryl Acentate – a form of vitamin E and an effective antioxidant that enhances the skin’s natural sun protectors.
- Assists in protecting collagen and making the skin look younger.
How to use:
- Pre-cleanse, cleanse and tone with your preferred Environ Skin Care products.
- Apply Vita-Peptide Eye Gel sparingly to the whole eye area.
- Continue to apply your recommended Environ vitamin A moisturizer.
- Use morning and evening.
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Palmitate): normalizes all cellular and skin functions
- Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetra Isopalmitate): powerful antioxidant, stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, strengthens capillaries, lightens the pigment
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant
- Matrixyl®, Dermaxyl®: Peptides, stimulate the production of collagen and elastin
- Argireline®: Peptide, reduces muscle contraction