PROBLEM: UNEVEN SKIN TEXTURE
We all covet a smooth, even skin surface. Unfortunately, our efforts are thwarted by wrinkles, pores, acne and sun damage. While we will all inevitably encounter most of these problems in our lifetime, we can also reduce the severity and onset of these imperfections with the use of lasers, resurfacing treatments, antiwrinkle techniques and skin care products.
Some common textural concerns:
- Pore Size: Genetics, hygiene, diet, sun exposure and oily skin all contribute to pore size. When pores are enlarged it can make the skin appear rough or pitted, especially around the TZone.
- Wrinkles & Fine Lines: Small indentations and larger wrinkles or lines all contribute to the surface texture of our skin. When minimizing these imperfections by filling or resurfacing we can smooth out the contours of the face and other areas of the body that may be affected.
- Lack of Firmness: The skin loses elasticity in different areas, in different ways. Sometimes when skin is not as firm as it could be it causes wrinkles and folds to form. When the skin is tightened the surface will naturally smooth and even itself out.
- Scarring: Scars may be caused by many different factors including but not limited to acne. With a variety of treatment techniques available at our clinic we can treat a wide range of scar types, frequencies and severity.
- Acne: The presence of acne can be noticed in the form of pimples, cysts, white or blackheads, small rough blemishes and enlarged pores. In some cases scarring may also be prevalent. Our clinic expertly treats all conditions associated with this common issue.
- Dull or Rough Surface: Sun damage, age, genetics, lifestyle and a lack of cell renewal can all compromise the overall appearance of the skins texture. By aiding the renewal of the surface cells with the use of resurfacing or collagen production techniques, the uneven skin texture problem can be visibly improved.